- How does Night Vision Planet, Inc guarantee 100% purchase satisfaction?
- Every item on our website comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order when it arrives, we'll refund your money or exchange any item. Simply follow our Return and Exchange Policy.
- I'm not happy with my order. What can I do?
- If you're not happy, we're not happy. So if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it in new condition within 30 days after you have received the product(s) for a no-hassle refund (excluding shipping charges) or an exchange.
Important: Returned merchandise MUST have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please email us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to provide one.
- How long does it take to process product returns?
- Returns are processed within 5 days of receipt, and refunds are credited or mailed within 5 to 10 days of processing.
- What are the conditions for obtaining a refund?
- All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) blank, unfilled warranty cards, all instruction booklets and paperwork. Do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged or scratched merchandise will not be accepted.
- All returns must include all the factory accessories which come with the item. For example, night vision unit must be returned with its original battery, straps, etc. No returns will be accepted if any of these packed accessories are missing.
- All returns must be authorized by Night Vision Planet, Inc. Email us for authorization number prior to shipping any merchandise back. Enclose the original receipt or a copy of it with your return. Also enclose a brief letter of explanation of returned and state your request for either a refund or and exchange.
- Please ship your package using a traceable shipping service with the tracking number. By using this method, the return merchandise can be tracked and delivery can be confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not cover shipping costs associated with your return.
- What happens if my item is defective?
- An item that was discovered to be defective upon receipt can be replaced, or returned.
- What can I do if the product I’ve purchased is defective?
- All returnable items found to be defective within 7 days of delivery may be returned to Night Galaxy Night Vision Planet for replacement. RMA number is required and item must be returned in "like new" condition as stated above.
We will replace the defective item with the same new model free of charge.
Refund requests will be subject to the same restocking fees as stated above. Restocking fees do not apply to defective merchandise that is being replaced.
- How are refunds applied?
- Refunds are applied to the original payment method used at the time of purchase within 5 to 10 days after receipt of the returned merchandise. We will only refund the value of the merchandise returned, not the shipping charge.
- What can I do if I’ve received a damaged item?
- All Packages are inspected for damage before they ship from our warehouse. If your package has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately. We must be informed of all shipping related claims within 1 business day after the date of receipt.
- Can I get a refund for one or more damaged products?
- We do not issue refunds for returns of damaged merchandise. An item that was discovered damaged upon receipt will be replaced with the same model only.
- Does Night Vision Planet, Inc. reimburse return shipping costs?
- Return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to our store) is like or comparable to your cost of driving to any store for returning an item, which is not reimbursable. Therefore, we do not reimburse any return shipping cost.
If an item you received is defective, we will certainly replace the item with a new one, however we do not cover or reimburse the shipping cost for returning defective merchandise back to our store. We will ship the replacement product to you at our cost, and use every good measure to ensure that the replacement order is processed quickly.
- Are there any return exceptions?
- Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. The following items may not be returned and in case found to be defective have to be exchanged via manufacturer's warranty policy:
- Rifle scopes that have been mounted and/or assembled to a weapon
- Items that have been removed from blister packaging and can no longer be resold as new.
- Special Order Items (you will be informed if the item is special order and exception to return policy prior to us shipping the product)
High Value and Special Orders
- What does Night Vision Planet, Inc. deal with high value and special orders?
- Any order of high value item (valued at $2000 or more) or special orders regardless of the monetary value are subject to 10% restocking fee in addition to all return conditions listed under Return and Exchange Policy.
Customer will be notified of the special order situation prior to us settling the payment.
- How can I benefit from free shipping?
- We provide complimentary ground shipping to lower 48 states as well as to military destinations for all orders where checkout amount before shipping charges is $32.95 or more. For Alaska and Hawaii we offer USPS Priority Service or a complimentary upgrade (at our discretion) to UPS or Fedex shipping method.
- What shipping options does Night Vision Planet, Inc. offer?
- During checkout customers are provided with the options to choose expedited delivery. Please note that we require 24-48 business hours to process an order. If you require an immediate processing of your order (same day for orders placed before 1PM EST) and choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air delivery option then please call us at 877-542-5299 to insure availability.
We will make every effort and use every good measure to deliver your order on time. Night Vision Planet, Inc. will not be responsible for any delay of the shipment during transit, for reasons including but not limited to, negligence by the shipping carrier, employee strikes, and weather.
- How does Night Vision Planet, Inc. protect my credit card information?
- Credit card security is one of our top priorities at Night Vision Planet, Inc., and that is why we guarantee 100% secure ordering for all of our guests. To protect you and your credit card information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. SSL sends your credit card number to our computer in an encrypted code, which only we can decode. In the unlikely event of credit card fraud, we guarantee your protection against any fraudulent charges.
In addition, you are protected by the Fair Credit Billing Act, which prohibits your bank from holding you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable, Night Vision Planet, Inc., will cover the liability for you, up to the full $50.00. Night Vision Planet, Inc., will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Night Vision Planet, Inc, while using our secure server.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, please notify your credit card provider immediately in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- How does Night Vision Planet, Inc. use the information collected?
- We know that your online privacy is as important to you as the products, prices, and customer service we provide. We use this information to process your order, contact you regarding your order, or to answer any questions/concerns you might have expressed. We will not sell, or share any of your personal information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy.
- Does Night Vision Planet, Inc. share my information?
- Night Vision Planet, Inc. will never share or use your information without your permission, except where needed to complete your order, protect against fraud or when required by law.
When you purchase something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the order dollar amount to your credit card company for authorization and approval.
Your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as FedEx to deliver your package. Some of the products that we sell require us to provide your name, address, phone number and product serial number to the manufacturer or third party service provider that requires this information to activate the service. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies which are not controlled by NightVisionPlanet.com.
We reserve the right to release personally identifiable information if required by law or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, and when we believe it is necessary for fraud protection or credit risk reduction.
- What are cookies and how do you use them?
- We customize and personalize certain Web page content based upon your browser type and other information provided by a “cookie". A cookie remembers information about a visitor from one page to the next and from one visit to the next. A cookie does not contain any of your personal information, and is only a "trigger" that retrieves information when you visit our site.
As an example, cookies enable us to provide better service to you by maintaining your shopping cart between visits so that you are not required to enter each of the items again. On most Internet browsers, the cookie function can be turned off, and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Website without providing this information. You are welcomed at our website if you use this software but you will be unable to use our shopping cart to purchase items online.
- What information does Night Vision Planet, Inc. collects and what is it used for?
Night Vision Planet, Inc. collects information about your activity on this website but does not directly identify you as an individual, we only collect information about the content you view on our website, the date and time that you view such content, products you purchase and information about your age, gender, interests or location associated with your IP address. The information we collect is used for delivering better suited online advertisements on Google and other websites you may visit. We may also gather information about where you saw the ads we served you and which ads you clicked on. We gather such information for remarketing purposes using Google AdWords Remarketing, which keeps track of visitors on our website or similar audiences. The information we gather about our website’s visitors is only used for our own remarketing purposes, Night Vision Planet, Inc. will not sell or publicly show any information about our website users.